Release Notes ShareCRF 2023.01
Available for users on (EU servers)
This is a major release which includes:
- New languages German and Portuguese for Study and ePRO applications
- Subject ID bulk update using CSV files
- Establish default ordering in Subject List
- Representation of selector value in a formula in the CRF Editor
- Representation of readonly rules and disabled actions in the CRF Editor published version in live enviroment.
- Wrong inclusion of audit trail data in CRF Certified Copy of a subject when creator did not have permission.
- Fixed reply and close queries inside the subject Queries section, on non-editable fields for the user profile.