ShareCRF allows you to configure in a very simple way through our custom rules system, different actions regarding specific conditions set by you that are given in the data entered by the user. For example, display a specific variable (Is she pregnant?) only when the subject of the study is of a certain gender (women); otherwise, the variable will remain hidden.
The rules system of ShareCRF will help to reduce the mistakes made by the users, allowing you to detect inconsistencies and errors in the data entered on real time. With this mechanism, ShareCRF helps you to solve the most important issue in the process of collecting data, ensure the good quality of the data collected.
The different actions that you can apply using the custom rules system are:
- Assign a certain value to a variable.
- Hide variables.
- Enable / Disable variables.
- Automatically calculate values of a certain variable.
- Automatically generate queries or discrepancy notes.
- Show alert messages or information.
- Do not allow the saving of certain data.
- Assign inclusion / exclusion criteria for the creation of patients.