ShareCRF allows you to configure straightforwardly through our custom rules system, different actions regarding specific conditions set by you that are given in the data entered by the user. For example, display a particular variable (Is she pregnant?) only when the subject of the study is of a specific gender (women); otherwise, the variable will remain hidden.
The rules system of ShareCRF will help to reduce the mistakes made by the users, allowing you to detect inconsistencies and errors in the data entered in real-time. With this mechanism, ShareCRF helps you to solve the most critical issue in the process of collecting data, ensure the excellent quality of the data collected.
The different actions that you can apply using the custom rules system are:
- Assign a specific value to a variable.
- Hide variables.
- Enable / Disable variables.
- Automatically calculate values of a certain variable.
- Automatically generate queries or discrepancy notes.
- Show alert messages or information.
- Do not allow the saving of specific data.
- Assign inclusion/exclusion criteria for the creation of patients.