With this new version of the platform, we present you as one of the main improvements the following modules: Randomization and Trial Supply Management. The purpose of these modules will be to manage the entire patient randomization process and manage as well the treatment kit supply for the entire trial. In addition to this important novelty, we also present the rest of improvements released with this new version of the platform.
- New modules: Randomization and Trial Supply Management
- Improvements in queries management
- Improvements in the cloning process of elements with our visual editor
- Download in Excel the eCRF data dictionary
- Audit Trail reason for the change configurable
- Download in Excel the patient list
New modules: Randomization and Trial Supply Management
The new modules are responsible for randomizing patients from the eCRD itself automatically and without the need for personnel dedicated to the randomization process, increasing safety and minimizing associated bias problems. The module Randomization allows simple, block, stratified randomization, definition of cohorts associated with fields of the eCRF, unlimited number of arms and also allows to define which profiles of users will have access to the treatment kit information of each patient, hiding to those profiles the information that you would not like them to see. The Randomization module is also complemented with the module Trail Supply Management which controls the treatment kit supplies of the entire study. You can find more information in the randomization section of ShareCRF.com
Improvements in queries management
With this new version of ShareCRF we have improved the queries management tools increasing the simplicity in the process.
- We have added a new column in the records list which will display the number of open queries of each record. In this way, you will be able to find out if the records have open queries even before accessing the record. Also, you will be able to sort by this column, sorting the records by the number of open queries.
- The queries main menu has been redesigned to facilitate the management of the queries. The menu has been divided into two sections through tabs, separating open queries (an open query is a query which is not closed) from closed ones, allowing users to focus on the subset of queries with which they wish to work.
- We have also added a series of new filters in the new sections that allow users to filter the results by site, type of query, query status and associated fields.
- The last improvement on this menu is that we have added a new element on the table that displays the time elapsed since the query was created and the time since the last response, allowing also the user to sort the table by this variable.
Improvements in the cloning process of elements with our visual editor
We have added in this new version an improvement that responds to one of the most popular requests that our clients have made to us. This improvement is the cloning of associated rules to the elements that are being cloned. Now when you clone an element with associated rules, new associated rules will be created in the new cloned element, simplifying the process of reusing elements within the eCRF. The ease of use of our eCRF visual editor is one of our client’s favourite tools as it allows them to create and modify the eCRF structure in a quick and easy way, now with this new improvement, it will be even more comfortable and faster to build the eCRF.
Download in Excel the eCRF data dictionary
On this new version, we have included the possibility to download the information of the fields that are in the eCRF in Excel format and the eCRF set of answers dictionaries. In this way you will be able to check the dictionaries of the data exported, allowing the identification of each variable and its set of answer associated.
Audit Trail reason for the change configurable
This new improvement allows to define the values of the answers for the reason of the change, in this way, you will be able to personalize each eCRF to facilitate the process of indicating the reason of the change when the value of a variable is changed.
Download in Excel the patient list
Capability to download the records in Excel format, through the new download button added in the records list, taking into account the filters selected by the user.
Previous blog Next blog