Come by our stand #207 at the Clinical Trials Europe 2023 in Barcelona on the 29th and 30th of November and participate in our contest. It is very simple and fun, just try to solve the simplest version of the Rubik’s Cube (3x3x1 Floppy Cube) as fast as you can.
If you have no idea how to do that, don’t worry, we will help you and advise you on how to do it in the same way we help our clients solve their clinical research issues.
There are only 100 Rubik’s Cubes to give away and they will be given to the first 100 participants, so come by our stand as soon as possible.
- First: 100€ Amazon gift card.
- Second: 75€ Amazon gift card.
- Third: 50€ Amazon gift card.
- Rest: Just for participating you also enter a draw for one of three 50€ Amazon gift card.
Learn to solve the contest cube (3x3x1) with these videos of under 3 minutes.
Legal Conditions of the Contest: ShareCRF’s Rubik’s Cube for CTE 2023
- Acceptance of the conditions: Participation in the contest implies full acceptance of these legal conditions.
- Participation: The contest is open to all attendees of the conference where the contest is taking place. Each participant will participate only once in the contest.
- Modality: The contest consists of attempting to solve a 3x3x1 Rubik’s Cube in the least amount of time possible. The time will be measured using a stoptimer and will be registered by an employee of ShareCRF (legally Inetsys S.L.).
- Rewards: The three participants with the fastest times will receive rewards in the form of an Amazon gift card for the value of 100€, 75€ and 50€ respectively. The rest of the participants who have solved or attempted to solve the Rubik’s Cube will be entered in a draw for one of three Amazon gift cards for the value of 50€ each. Each participant who has solved or attempted to solve the Rubik’s Cube will also receive an original 3x3x3 Rubik’s Cube while stock lasts.
- Inscription: To participate in the contest the participants should complete an online form provided by the contest organizers and add their data. This data will be used only for contest related issues.
- Publication of the winners: The names of the winners will be announced in an email to be sent to all participants and via social media during the contest and at the end of it. If a participant registered but did not attempt to solve the Rubik’s Cube, it will not be considered as a participant and will not receive the emails associated with the contest nor will it be included in the draws associated with the contest. The name of the participants may be used in these communications.
- Data Protection: Participant’s personal data will be treated according to the applicable data protection laws and will be used only for contest related purposes.
- Changes in the contest: The organizers of the contest reserve the right to change or cancel the contest if unforeseen circumstances appear that justify its necessity.
- Responsible: The responsible for the treatment of your data is INETSYS S.L., with address at Calle de Valladolid 38 and email .
- Purpose: The purpose of collecting your personal data is commercial contact and follow-up.
- Recipients: Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in the event that it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
- Rights: You have the right to access, correct, delete and object to the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a commonly used structured format and to transfer it to another data controller. To exercise these rights, you must send a written request to the e-mail address indicated in paragraph 1.
- Retention: Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the competition and until the results of the competition have been announced. Once the competition has ended and this objective has been achieved, your personal data will be securely deleted.
- Social Media: The publication of your personal data on social media will be carried out to inform about the results of the contest. By participating in the contest, you expressly consent to the publication of your personal data on the relevant social media. If you wish to withdraw your consent to the publication of your personal data on social media, you can exercise your right to object at any time by sending an email to the email address indicated in paragraph 1.